This is a great gluten free recipe for gnocchi, creamy and delicious.
Gluten free Sweet Potato Gnocchi
Creamy gluten free gnocchi made with rice flour, tapioca starch and sweet potato, healthy and delicious!
- 200 g sweet potato or yam medium size
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- 2 tbsp tapioca starch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Peel and dice sweet potato.
- Steam until tender to fork.
- Let it cool down, transfer to a large bowl.
- Mash potato using a fork.
- Add rice flour, tapioca starch, salt and nutmeg, work into a dough.
- Sprinkle some rice flour over dough and shape the gnocchi.
- On boiling water simmer gnocchi for about 5 minutes or until they start to float.
- Drain and serve.
Here is a great recipe for homemade tomato sauce with roasted garlic, amazing!!