Super easy and creamy spinach dip recipe for gatherings and potlucks. Enjoy!
HOT SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP WITH CREAM CHEESE
Creamy spinach dip recipe with artichoke and cream cheese, super easy and delicious!
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves packed
- ½ cup artichoke hearts
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a food processor add sour cream, cream cheese and mayonnaise and garlic. Blend for 20 seconds.
- Add to processor spinach, artichoke and parmesan cheese, pulse 3 to 5 times to mix and chop the ingredients.
- Transfer dip to a baking dish and bake in preheated oven at 375F until golden brown crust forms on top.
- Serve it hot with toast or tortilla chips.
It's best when served warm.