Mix your own seasoning and have it handy for dressings, dips and much more without the preservatives you find on those found in stores.
Homemade Ranch Seasoning
Easy ranch seasoning to be used in many recipes without the preservatives.
- ½ cup dried parsley
- 2 tbsp dried dill weed
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients. If you prefer a fine mix place mix in a food processor and pulse a few times.
- Store it in an airtight container.
- Para molho de salada misture 1 colher de cha de ranch, 1 pitada de sal e 2 colheres de sopa de iogurte natural que pode ser substituido por maionese ou sour cream.
- To make ranch dip add 1 tsp of dry mix to 2 tbsp of plain greek yogurt, season with salt to taste.